Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FRIENDSHIP DAY SPECIAL




Hello my dear blog friends, we all have had experience of having school friends, college friends, colleague as friends, neighbour as friends and so many different kinds of friends in our lives. But when I started this blog I never had an idea that am going to get so many blog friends from all around the world.


Since this blog was introduced by one of my best friend Roopika Prabhu, who is USA. So I want to dedicate this AUGUST month for my blog friends,


I have decided all recipe posted by me in the month of AUGUST will be to all my blog friends.

Wish you all a very happy friendship month

9 comments:

  1. Hi Shilpa,

    Grand treat is Awaiting!!!

    Happy friendship Day...

    Keep up this good work ...

    Inviting you to my Blog

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friendship Day.....I just found your blog through kavi's
    kitchen....Happy to follow you!!! you have wonderful space...
    http://frommyrasoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks all of you being so sweet in passing friendly comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy friendship day to u too!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends are always like flowers and bouquets they are always with each other celebrate happiness and share the sorrow..really wonderful post on friendship!!..

    ReplyDelete